Infill Sewerage for Falcon
The Liberal-led Government has just announced that another 299 homes will be connected to infill sewer by August 2017.
Homes bound by Gretel Drive in the north, Vanessa Road & Merlin Street in the east, Cobblers Street in the south and Nerine Street in the west will be connected to the new infill sewerage project.
The project includes the construction of a new wastewater pumping station and 2.1 kilometres of new pipeline to connect homes to the Halls Head treatment plant.
Infill reduces the potential health and environmental issues by capturing wastewater in a modern and safe way. This helps to protect our unique and beautiful waterways.
Project Status: Under Construction.
- When works are complete, residents will be able to connect their property to our central wastewater system.
- Work is scheduled to start in August 2016 and is expected to take about 12 months to complete.
- Impacted residents will receive further notification from the Water Corp shortly.
Project Contacts & Further Information
- Project Manager James Gee at email@example.com or on (08) 9420 2961
- Community Engagement Office Larissa Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (08) 9420 2789
- Rob Carr Pty Ltd Project Engineer Scott Fraser at email@example.com or on 0439 252 801
- For general information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For after hours assistance please contact our 24 hour Faults, Emergencies and Security line on 13 13 75.