Sustainable Health Forum: Mandurah
Hosted by the sustainable Health review panel
- In June 2017, the Government of Western Australia announced the Sustainable Health Review (external site) to prioritise the delivery of patient-centred, high quality and financially sustainable healthcare across the State.
- Western Australians continue to enjoy good health outcomes and quality health services, however the system is under increasing pressure and the health budget continues to rise.
- The Sustainable Health Review (SHR) Panel is looking at how the Department of Health can continue to provide patient-first, innovative and sustainable care for years to come.
Your input into the Sustainable Health Review matters.
The Panel wants to ensure all Western Australians, including patients, community, workforce and partners, can contribute to the Sustainable Health Review and help shape the future of our health system.
Public consultation is now underway with a forum being held in Mandurah:
- Time: 6:30pm - 8:45pm
- Date: Wednesday 25 October 2017
- Venue: Atrium Hotel, Mandurah
- To register please click here